Changes of the program are possible.
- Dr. Chris Jacobsen (Weinberg College Of Arts & Sciences, Department Of Physics And Astronomy) - "X-ray microscopy: how large a specimen can we image at the nanoscale?"
- Dr. Claire Donnelly (University of Cambridge) - "Mapping Three-Dimensional Magnetic Structures with X-rays"
- Dr. Jean Susini (ESRF, Division of Instrumentation Services and Development) - "The ESRF-EBS Programme: the Next Step in the Exploitation of Storage-Ring-Based High Energy X-ray Sources"
- Dr. Oleksandr Yefanov (CFEL) - "Efficient collection and analysis of serial crystallography data"
- Prof. Mike Leszczynski (UniPress - Institute of High Pressure Physics, Laboratory of Semiconductor Characterization) - "InGaN quantum wells used in blue/green LEDs and laser diodes studied by X-ray Diffraction"
- Dr. Anton Maksimenko (ANSTO - Melbourne) - "State of the Art X-ray and Neutron Computed Tomography at ANSTO"
- Prof. Paolo Scardi (University of Trento) - "Static and dynamic disorder in nanocrystals studied by X-ray diffraction"
- Prof. Dmitry Svergun (EMBL - Hamburg) - "Small-angle X-ray scattering from macromolecular solutions: progress and perspectives"
- Prof. Ehrenfried Zschech (Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS) - "High-resolution in-situ and operando studies using laboratory X-ray microscopy"
- Dr. Julie Villanova (ESRF, Division of Experiments) - "4D X-ray nanotomography applied to materials science"